This one-of-a-kind cropped bomber jacket is made entirely from post-production scraps - making it our first ZERO-WASTE garment!
We challenged our manufacturers with a task - take all of our scraps from previous production, and...make us a new fabric? We weren't sure it could even be done, but the result is better than we could ever have hoped for!
Behold, The Bomber!
- Outer and Lining made from 100% post-production scraps which have been carefully sewn together to create a pattern unique to every jacket.
- Filled with light-weight cotton batting, making it perfect for those cool Spring evenings.
- Finished with super soft cotton ribbing and the collar and wrists.
- Metal zip, meaning that this jacket also meets our plastic-free requirements! How cool is that!?
- Pockets! Ohhh yeah, pockets.
Made ethically in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
100% Deadstock Rayon
Machine wash cold, hang to dry